BORING!
Ms. H is a great teacher, that's no doubt. But the class itself is to--too much of a breeze. Every assignment I do is done in a jiff unless it's micro type pro. { Micro type pro: 1997 program where it teaches you to type faster... } Uh, yeah, I'm not faster ! I am slow and lazy, that's how I like it... The excel assignments are the best. I love working with instructions and steps to get work done. The only problem is, Ms. H has to make them easy for the *cough* slower students... I think all I really need is a motive or a challenge... Something to boost up my spirit and make me get off my lazy a$$ and work. { Yes, all this is pure honesty... unfortunate for teachers... } But ya know, that's life. You'll always find this stubborn student who wants all this crap. Oh joy...
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment