Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Library
At the moment I am at the library and I am still trying to get through life in one peice. Mom and Jess have been arguing on and off and so have dad and Jess. It's really stressful because I have to hear it all the time but then again it's just stupid crap in the first place that they are arguing about. I am currently on meebo.com waiting patiently for Nate to get on. Our relationship has been pretty bumpy and I only wish it will work out good soon. A few guys like me at the moment and I'm not sure who all of em are but it does add on just a little bit more stress. Hopefully I won't fall for anyone like I think I will. Nate is far too important to me and he's helping me stay in one peice. Other then that nothing big is going on. My grades still suck more then anything and it really sticks. Later blog, can't wait to write more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment