Monday, May 14, 2007

More to Life

Things are still moving on. I'm at mom's this week, getting a ride to and from school everyday. It's not that bad because I get to go to Loy Norrix and seee some old friends from Maple Street. My grades in school are not the best though... Mr. Hubbard gave me an F and in all my other classes I have a D. It really stinks that I am failing in school this much. The good news is that Kelcey and I are finally BFFs again. It feels great that she still cares. With life, not so much but when it's me and her, it's unbreakable. n.n Nate and I are doing fine. Thursday we had a bit of a bump in our realtionship but we got through it in a day or so. Him and I are worried that I will fall for another guy... It's a bit rough for me because I know deep down I still miss him and want him back but I also know I can't hurt Nate. His heart would break into so many peices if I did something so shallow.

Hopefully things in my life will get a bit better then they are now.... but all I can do is hope.

No comments: