so, things with home are a little different then I thought they would be. First of all, mom did find an apartment. It's in Portage which makes me closer to Nate. I still go to K Central because I would never leave my BFF's. I miss Kyle like crazy though! He is in Wisconson probly missing me and kelc like crazy too. Kelcey is still as heartbroken as ever and I have no idea with what I am going to do with her. Hopefully, and putting an emphasis to that word, I really hope things will get better for her. Things are okay for me I suppose, just my mom's apartment is a bit on the boring side. me and mom are saving up to buy a laptop. We are going to have a home phone and internet hoked up in the next couple days and that makes me really happy. I just recently checked my bank account on the school comp and unfortunatley I have no paycheck yet. Maybe I will get it tomorrow or monday. I'm really hoping tomorrow that way me and kelc and Nate can go out and do something over the weekend. Either way, I have alot ot get with my check and these next couple days I am going to be stressed and busy. *long sigh* All I know now is, things could be worse. I won't think of that now, but I do know things can get much worse.
In conclusion, Grades are still failing, my educational career is probly screwed, and I have alot to get done with my life.
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment